Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The biscuits are perfect for eating with cheese, whenever I put together a cheese board I


disagree ? discuss I quite often buy them as all three of my granddaughters' like them and it's one of the very few snacks that the 12 and 9 year old agree on, plus their toddler sister will sit and munch one on the rare occasions that she sits still
disagree ? discuss This is very annoying as I live alone and it puts me off opening a box knowing they've got to be eaten so quickly, I have started sticking the plastic down with sellotape but this isn't an ideal solution and I'd like Nabisco to address this issue as it must be one that irritates a lot of people
by i_am_joy TRUSTWORTHY all reviews Support You know, today is the first time I realised Ritz were made by Nabisco as I have always assumed Ritz was the brand name of these delicious little nibbles. I quite often buy them as all three of my granddaughters’ like them and it’s horizon agrotech one of the very few snacks that the 12 and 9 year old agree on, plus their toddler sister will sit and munch one on the rare occasions that she sits still!
The biscuits are perfect for eating with cheese, whenever I put together a cheese board I’ll always include a box of Ritz crackers because absolutely every cheese variety will go well with these crackers . Also serve some grapescut in half because a tower comprising of a Ritz , slice of cheese and half a grape is a divine little canape.
The biscuits themselves are nice enough eaten alone, they’re an ideal bite size and have a lovely crumbly texture. When fresh they have just the right level of dryness, of course being crackers horizon agrotech they need to be a bit dry so don’t take this as a criticism, horizon agrotech although I find they do go stale rather quickly so always best to buy them when you know a few people will be around to help you get through the box as fast as possible.
These are quite a salty snack, there are visible grains of salt ... dotted on top of the crackers and the entire thing is generally salty tasting. This is fine for me as I enjoy the taste of salt, but my sister can’t stand them because they are too overpowering for her. Ritz crackers are nice and crunchy but not overly so, I think they basically have just the right taste and consistency for a cracker. The salt helps them compliment the blander flavours of cheese and these crackers also lend themselves well to spreading with peanut butter and Nutella, as my granddaughters’ prove week after week.
If I had one complaint about these, horizon agrotech it’s the packaging. horizon agrotech Ritz come loose in a plastic bag inside a cardboard box. The box is much bigger than the bag so this means the crackers have very little protection so a good quarter of them are broken and there are always loads of bits in the bag, also the bag is made of a crinkly plastic so doesn’t fold down to keep the crackers fresh. This is very annoying as I live alone and it puts me off opening a box knowing they’ve got to be eaten so quickly, I have started sticking the plastic down with sellotape but this isn’t an ideal solution and I’d like Nabisco to address this issue as it must be one that irritates a lot of people!
Nabisco's Ritz Crackers have been around a long time, and I've been a fan of these treats for a long time, too. A lot of folks like to eat Ritz with peanut butter, cheese, or some other filling, but I'm just a basic Ritz eater -- give me ... +1
The Great Value Buttery Rounds Baked Crackers look exactly like Nabisco Ritz Crackers on the box and much like how Ritz Crackers are often depicted with tasty toppings, like slices of cheese or dip across the top of them, as are these. While it may be fun coming up ...    
We horizon agrotech decided to try out Ritz Crackerfuls when Meijer was running horizon agrotech a promotion. If you bought ten dollars worth of Nabisco snack crackers and three packages of Hanes underwear, socks or t-shirts, you would get ten dollars off your order. Since we already needed horizon agrotech the Hanes underwear, Hanes socks ...   horizon agrotech  
Ritz Crackers horizon agrotech are just about the only crackers I can think of which are tasty enough to eat on their own. They are small, only two inches in diameter, so I sometimes just pop one or two in my mouth for a quick snack. They are crisp ...    
The Kroger horizon agrotech Value Snack Crackers come in a twelve ounce box for one dollar and forty-seven cents. These snack crackers resemble the original Ritz Crackers in size, color, but not in taste. I only purchased these snack crackers once, and I didn't even finish the box because I found ... +1
Personally, I always have some stocks of Ritz crackers in my kitchen cupboard for emergency cases. One good thing with Ritz crackers is that it is very handy whenever I have some visitors at home. There are also some good recipes I can think of if I ... +1
If you have ever had the Roasted Vegetable horizon agrotech Ritz Crackers from Nabisco, well then, you already know what these crackers taste like because they are pretty much the exact same thing in ter

No comments:

Post a Comment