Sunday, July 20, 2014

know understand that it is only normal offline navigation that is working well. Other normal functi


Hi i have a samsung monte 5620 and I put you there NAVIGATION wetravel but I found that the Slovak sounds like it is not playing well but it plays it for example. as follows: You have arrived Dočine it should say but say it stop iela ie as if it is read all over there and I gave wav and mp3 but it makes the population but two formats such as English Jews shouts normal and you are in wav. Perfection in the image ETARGET
and now as what? I'll personally go someone a message, load a Slovak literary language? We-Travel free turn by turn navigation. if you want something really dshs ems pay you. _________________ Use Google before asking dumb questions. smollko
running to hide it's dshs ems free navigation and freely available those messages and are also standard language dotoho So if you do not understand or do not want to give me advice so I say. _________________ NTB: CPU AMD Athlon (tm) II P520 Dual-Core 2.30 GHz, MB-Asustek N61Da, 4 gigabytes of DDR3 600MHz Memory, dshs ems GPU-ATI Readon dshs ems HD 6570, OS-Winows 7 Home Premium 64bit ACC with my brother HGDS1
Your love tucked somewhere. Imagine that not everyone is rich like you fotrovcov dshs ems what your spoiled kid everything they buy. ed and other contributions to the fore but I will not be here with Tebova guess just with the principle of your psyche. _________________ NTB: CPU AMD Athlon (tm) II P520 Dual-Core 2.30 GHz, MB-Asustek N61Da, 4 gigabytes of DDR3 600MHz Memory, dshs ems GPU-ATI Readon HD 6570, OS-Winows 7 Home Premium dshs ems 64bit ACC with my brother MilanYX
But even here slay, the Fund has no person, you're right in your phone, or it moved freely? _________________ PC = 1 | MB Gigabyte B75-D3V | CPU Intel Core i5 3470 + Arctic Freezer 13 | RAM, 8 gigabytes of DDR3 Corsair Vengeance LP kit Blu 1600MHz | SSD Crucial dshs ems M4 64 gigabytes 7 mm | HDD Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 250 gigabytes | GPU, Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 2 gigabytes | PSU Corsair CX 500 V2 | Case, Cooler Master Elite 430 | OS Win Pro 8.1 x64 | Monitor, Philips 21.5 "FullHD PC = 2 | MB, GA F2A88XM-HD3 | CPU AMD A6 -6400K | RAM, 4 gigabytes of DDR3 1600MHz Goodram Play | HDD Seagate Barracuda 7200th 500 gigabytes | GPU, int. HD 8470D | PSU Seasonic SS-400ET F3 | Case, Zalman T2 | OS, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 = SmartPhone SONY XPERIA U | Kitkat Android 4.4.2 CyanogenMod 11 should Gava97 stable v7 tablet = 708 MyAudio DCC + (plus) | Android 4.1.1 + root HGDS1
Not part of the phone can be kebyže we look on the net so I find firmware which has the Navigation in themselves. Well I've reached zararovaný document and suddenly voices were pričinky as maps etc. and then there were we travel. spring and we travel. jad. So I downloaded the map and I put it in the maps folder I normally continues to work I downloaded Slovak messages and those I gave to pričinku dshs ems voices. I copied all the pamäťovku and the phone I started wetravel.jarpo I installed it, I started a surplus there things like language where support and en so I put sk and continues to work I chose skin and the voices where I folders with English audio spridaným and Slovak so I put Slovak but when I navigate so to say, for example It will make you think of now. Nabliž on driving .... turn to the right. So instead of missing dots "SIOM" "you". On the Internet I Look so that when there was not work wav so that I put mp3 no avail. Otherwise dshs ems navigation works fine today, I tried to run it on the train during the journey when we went around 80 km / h so I found a route which we showed. The only thing I miss is that the house numbers are not there yet so my dad as a semi-annual Mio Spirit navigation seems to me so there is not even a whole street has existed for three years and got her on the phone. And for th little apprehensive, I do not want to support Slovak _________________ NTB: CPU AMD Athlon (tm) II P520 Dual-Core 2.30 GHz, MB-Asustek N61Da, 4 gigabytes of DDR3 600MHz Memory, GPU-ATI Readon HD 6570, OS-Winows 7 Home Premium 64bit ACC with my brother HGDS1
I'll wrongs do not want a boy, but act as if you graduated lobotomy. Here again, if you want a decent dshs ems NAVIGATION with Slovak localization, either dshs ems patches or buy a new phone with Android (Google maps / navigation) and Nokia Ovi Maps. This navigation we travel is free, and their appearance. _________________ Use Google before asking dumb questions. smollko
know understand that it is only normal offline navigation that is working well. Other normal functions and en voices dshs ems just me not to be tested, yet another dshs ems firmware. / / Added after 6 minutes after the last post to be tested, version MFJF1 _________________ NTB: CPU AMD Athlon (tm) II P520 Dual-Core 2.30 GHz, MB-Asustek N61Da, 4 gigabytes of DDR3 600MHz Memory, GPU-ATI Readon HD 6570, OS - Winows 7 Home Premium 64bit ACC with my brother MilanYX dshs ems
so you comes to the sound. and respect those who normally play a sound continuously Slovak? _________________ PC = 1 | MB Gigabyte B75-D3V | CPU Intel Core i5 3470 + Arctic Freezer 13 | RAM, 8 gigabytes dshs ems of DDR3 Corsair Vengeance LP kit Blu 1600MHz | SSD Crucial M4 64 gigabytes 7 mm | HDD Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 dshs ems 250 gigabytes | GPU, Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 2 gigabytes | PSU,

No comments:

Post a Comment