Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Same as Frieda, by mailesque she released meri bahan me

Stradivarius, the lesson Piper ELLE Magazine | BE NICE AND SPEAK - The ÜBER LIFE VIOLET
In Elle this week, page 58, there's Valérie Abecassis that speaks of Stradivarius, Zara brand cheapos the group that would be great. I think but can not you see that it is close to the office this shit, let's go so cheerfully. Limping with grace despite the blistering start tearing related to varnish my f **** Brogue, I enter what is usually called when one talks well, shop.
Whore. meri bahan From elegant, you have only the woodwork. And wait, I'm not talking about Louis XV marquetry. So how do you say it has to be worse than Pimkie this case. Disgusting! Need someone to explain to her, where they found the "super jean 25 " because even at 39.95 jeans is never great. meri bahan Finally, if you love the multi-pockets, yellow wash, nailing five times and pre-folded pleats at the crotch, over there quickly, this is for you.
Same as Frieda, by mailesque she released meri bahan me "You'll see one day we will have a Stradivarius in my town that I do not like and still no Zara! "I do not know where she manger, but I figure it is feared his country.
Bon. Therefore. At one point, I did a role play in Stradi, my mind went for a freewheel, like the hamster in its cage. "Hello, we offer you an item of your choice, enjoy it" "Hello", I would have said, because I'm polite, "I think I'll take anything, sorry for the inconvenience, do me the carried away! ".
Yes, the style Jennyfer still has good years ahead of him. Just spare us the profusion of mochetés, we do not want to play around, the Rue de Rivoli and the Forum des Halles are specialized in this area (commoner).
I know not what the brand has offered Ms. Abecassis that it offers them a charming article. So, yes, bloggers are not journalists because even when we are offered products, we are still able to say it's crap. Sure at the level of objectivity, there's what dug the ditch! Well even if I dared.
really, the longer it goes, the more they take us for hams it. And shops fachone. This is when we will have a brand new not too "beautiful" track (overpriced crap) and not too "Orsay" (too ugly and more crap), eh, it's WHEN ??
Worse than that Pimkie and Jennyfer ??? Tell me but the level is high say so ... it sucks !!!! I'll do a story to make me turn violent: go into the store and come out with nothing, it drives me crazy (biensur rage ...)
Please note the noose tightens ... not you see we know almost where you work! And while you go test Promod the corner, there is the (I quote but no names) who will go spend their gift certificates meri bahan at Etam! What crazy life
Pshaw, I who was looking for my flagship piece of the summer, a naked back fuschia top with "SEXY" written in rhinestones on wholesale nibs', you think I can find my happiness there? ("Lol lol kool tro do the bare ptdr kissou" meri bahan I want to add, in case you have forgotten that I am a scholar of Aragon. At cazou, huh)
Just looking at the picture I noticed the table folded and busts in the middle who sign the super cheap concept of there 10 years when I was studying fashion. You got to see the modernity of thing.
February 28, 2008 1:39
Say it is not normal that I've never heard that store name: Stradivarius, meri bahan not even I know this and I'm glad you're tested for me it will save me from wasting time do not you think I need regular. by against, not talking about Jennyfer, this "store" causes me allergy meri bahan finally you paste on the rate of teenagers with their little top molding and even they not found vulgar and then I attack, so there's things like that are above my strength, then the Stradivarius will not pass by me! Shout it! but not!
Oh duh, thank you for leading the investigation for us because it will save me wasting my time to go because I wanted to take a look to see if it was good to read this article because I thought c 'Massimo Dutti was the more likely perhaps in the choice of clothing ... but hey.
brrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment