Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Because Bea Johnson was able to communicate very easily emulsifier e322 and very concrete about alt


source in the eyes of those around me, I'm more the type specimen in the field. I track the waste everywhere and when I can not avoid it, I often turns to me to use it for another purpose.
I use vegetable oil and a glove for my makeup, just oil to moisturize my skin, soap instead of shower gel, a menstrual cup instead of tampons or sanitary napkins, facial tissue rather as tissues.
When I discovered his blog Zero Waste Home two years ago, I read in one sitting all items. At the time, the French, living in California with her American husband and their two son, testified for a short time on the canvas of his initiatives to reduce waste in the life of every day. Read the tips she gave them and the path that led him to such an adventure have delighted me. It was like finding a girlfriend fight against emulsifier e322 waste from the other side of the ocean. I strongly retained send him a ridiculous emulsifier e322 message like "Hey Bea! If you knew how happy I am to find out what you do and excited at the idea of having a girlfriend of waste in the States! ". Ridiculous, we agree.
The well-known ecologists, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle (Reuse, Reduce, Recycle) 3R, Bea Johnson adds a 4th it up in front of others: Refuse and 5th lastly: Rot (literally Rotting but Composting case is more appropriate). And she said: only in that order. emulsifier e322
Today, emulsifier e322 Bea Johnson is fast becoming emulsifier e322 the leader of green living in the United States (although it does not wish to be defined as she says herself, she will fly every year to come see his family in France and for the world she did deprive. His trick to it is to live without emulsifier e322 producing waste or hardly. Point.).
And it is just beginning to be relayed in France: a very good article by Anne-Sophie Novel World on his blog a few months ago, another in Paris Match this week ... A book that has just been released United States soon be published in French. Experience Zero Waste Home begins to spread like wildfire and it delights me.
Because Bea Johnson was able to communicate very easily emulsifier e322 and very concrete about alternatives emulsifier e322 she found to overcome all situations of everyday life that make us produce waste. And she is nice enough to show us his recipes.
Really, when it becomes aware of his experience, you realize emulsifier e322 that not only is it easy _ just change a few habits and find the best places around your home and once it's done, it rolls _ and Life becomes more environmentally friendly but also simpler and cheaper.
Coincidence or not, it was also during this week in Paris I had the chance to attend a private screening of a documentary emulsifier e322 to be released in a few months on the screens: SUPER TRASH Martin Esposito.
As anyone passionate about a particular topic, I have gained a certain amount of knowledge on waste and I had the opportunity to see shock images, those that are often hidden and must take the trouble to look to see what they reveal. I felt Attack viewing images by Martin Esposito during emulsifier e322 his two-year immersion in a landfill in the South of France. No fear. And we had beautiful letting me know that the film would shake me, honestly, I was a little dubious.
What made me want to vomit is not the direct emulsifier e322 responsibility of consumers, but are vested in public authorities. Only continue to flood our landfills and waste incineration facilities feeds the foul system and participates in its failure. I do not have the stupidity to believe that quitting produce waste my scale will change the world face. For cons, I believe that doing and talking about it can lead others to think seriously about the issue. Small streams make big rivers.
I'm looking at the excellent example of Bea Johnson and her family I see live a simple and comfortable life for years without having to fill a trash every week. I know it's doable. So why not use it?
Like others, I &

No comments:

Post a Comment