Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fresh as a flower, I called FNAC 10am. After 2.5 seconds of consultation over the phone, I am told


Rather than a litany doi kham of the great powers of the new iPad 2, this is my all hot experience compulsive buying should have been expected. I tested for you, I tell you.
Friday morning doi kham sun rigor in blessed day of release of the iPad 2. Against all odds, I completely missed out on the launch date of the latest Dad Jobs. It's just Thursday, receiving Apple "iPad 2 has arrived," I thought that's something that would be very happy to Mister doi kham M which is the almost-birthday (almost one month).
Fresh as a flower, I called FNAC 10am. After 2.5 seconds of consultation over the phone, I am told (nicely) that nothing is running, it was from point there .... one month. Normal people have booked course. Ah. Not removed, I called Steve. The Apple Store Opera anything. Not possible to reserve, you must come. Great, doi kham what time? "There are already a lot of people ... since yesterday," I'm told. No kidding, doi kham they slept on the ground? Yes I do.
5:40 p.m., barriers doi kham have been installed across the small street from the Store, Post atmosphere at peak x 10,000. I'm not the only one who had the idea to come "cover the event." The amused onlookers shootent the street scene, the press is there, distribute free Starbucks coffee and designers apps Dangle doi kham leaflets want you in here although not blame you.
5:43 p.m., me taking a moment in the game, I asked the men in blue if it's worth it. "Ah yes the iPad 2 really worth it" launches blue amused, and broke the corporate discourse. "No, but there yet?" doi kham (Focus doi kham guy kidding anymore) "Yes, yes."
A mother and her young son turned back to me, on me yet ensures that ny will ONLY for 1:30. What is c? I was surprised to respond. No joke but it is (almost) nothing right? Without thinking, I post behind a teen wickless but with blue card in hand. I am, I am a buffoon in the queue. No, but I'm not REALLY buy the iPad 2, this is just to know what it feels like. Re-farcical.
5:49 p.m., so I'm in the first part of the queue. The atmosphere is calm, almost religious. Left two white collar, well reach fifty, came "a gift", right compulsively playing Angry Birds. A little further on a pregnant woman and her two children. All strum on Iphone 4 or Ipad 1, headphones rigor. A man of a certain age even made a Scrabble . "Ya over 64!" Casts a blue hands around his mouth. Looks shocked and murmurs in the audience. It is envisaged fallbacks.
18:00 I arrive at the first checkpoint, distribution of tickets for rationing there. This is war geeks / fans / wealthy (delete as appropriate). Eyes full of hope it is fashionable to go straight to the point with blue attendant tickets. I tried "is for Ipad 2" he smiled yellow, his white teeth. doi kham Not adopt the code of discipline is highly recommended, it must be said 16, 3G, white, doi kham or 32, wi-fi, black. "More than 32 black" ad on the fly another blue. Down and Out, "let them eat cake" Marie Antoinette would have said.
It speaks Japanese, English, German around me. Bottles of water were distributed. A man asks coffee. I think there is already cool water, I am surprised to think, we is placed alone in this quiet battle, right? Then at war as in war. This is a gift for me I will not ever stayed, I told myself not to lose face inside me. Now that I have the precious, I will not leave again without iPad, matter of honor. doi kham
6:12 p.m., I spend the first loop and I write these words. This is handy iPhone to take notes (I recommend passing the app Awesome doi kham Note, discovered in Byglam there super long). The man in front of me the keys of his BlackBerry printed on the cheek. We take care as we can. The opposite coffee is slowly poile the spectacle. Girlfriend teen wickless doi kham joined him, she cap by launching two three valves on the absurdity of this expectation. I admit it is not wrong.
It feels really piss near the wall that runs along the barriers. It has earned this jewel of technology. It is 6:21 p.m. ET I think that anyway, it's doi kham going pretty fast. J'me finally understand ... That advance regularly. And it even continues to happen. doi kham Over one hour and thirty minutes after the start of the sale. Are crazy or what? Teens ... clopent. Fuck it stinks. I want a cigarette. I focus on the smell of piss to avoid having to tax them a cigarette. Ah they have school doi kham behind me as we leave the Malbowo light. Flute, patience makes me v

No comments:

Post a Comment