Friday, August 8, 2014

Hello, is it that I could talk to ...? Hello, avondale grampian May I speak to ...? It is from that


Home Index French French French I French II French III French IV French French V VI VII Informal English English English English English Listening Exercises Authentic English Blog English Phonetics MP3s French French & Italian French avondale grampian & German French Realia Romance Romance Verbs Vocab
Your parents are bored of you? Do your relatives avondale grampian miss you? [Not get bored with]
Contact information contact the passport passport visa name last name first name first name visa residency card residence permit address address the receipt receipt birthdate birthdate Application Form / candidacy place of birth place of birth Enrollment form demand registration Signed [city] ... date ... the Made to apply (for a job) compete avondale grampian birth certificate birth certificate to apply / enroll (in university) book
Sorry to bother you, sir / madam, but I have a problem. Sorry for bothering you, mister / miss, goal I have a problem. Did I ask you a question? Can I ask you a question? What did you say? What did you say? Could you repeat avondale grampian that, please? Can you repeat That, please? I did not hear what you said. I did not hear what you said. How do you write that? / It is written how? How Is That written? avondale grampian How do you pronounce that? / You say how? Pronounced avondale grampian How Is That? What does it mean? / What does that mean? What Does that mean?
cold cuts deli beefstew beef with carrots carrots raw vegetables crudités (f) beefstew in red wine beef bourguignon salad (with bacon) salad (with bacon) chicken in red wine coq au vin onion soup soup Onion Steak & French fries steak and chips melted cheese (w / potatoes & cold cuts) raclette cheese potatoes au gratin on potato gratin, ham & potato casserole ham & cheese tartiflettte quiche lorraine quiche melted cheese (with bread) fondue dumplings (flavored w / meat or fish) dumplings grilled ham and cheese croque-monsieur vegetarian vegetarian / grilled ham & cheese do with egg the croque madame vegan vegan / no
What do I offer? / What can I get you? What can I get you? Something to drink? Something to drink? I have a slab! I have fangs! I'm starving! I'm avondale grampian starving! I ate too much. / I ate too much. I ate too much.
Hello, is it that I could talk to ...? Hello, avondale grampian May I speak to ...? It is from that? Who is calling? Who is calling? Who is on the phone? One moment, please. One moment, please. Do not quit. Please hold. I'll pass. I'm putting you through to her. It does not respond. avondale grampian He is not answering. It is not there. He is not here. Do you want to leave a message? Do you want to leave a message? Can you call back later? avondale grampian Can you call back later? The line is busy. The line is busy. You made a mistake (e) (s) number. You have the wrong number. I was wrong (e) number. I got the wrong number.
Cell Phone Vocabulary pay as you go plan without commitment text SMS credit / minute photo credit MMS to recharge your account recharge your account call waiting call waiting plane contract package caller ID presentation of ISSUE extra expenses excluding avondale grampian unlimited calls package the Unlimited Calling Plan payment rate plan PIN PIN / code secret land line landline SIM card SIM voicemail voicemail blocked account summary monitoring conso to download download locked empty / no credit exhausted ringtone ringtone
department store fitting room the large area the fitting outlet store the used factory store club / loyalty card loyalty card the second-hand shop shop articles heels heels discount store (Such As Aldi) the hard discount store flip-flops flip flops flea market flea market tank / halter top tank top underwire bra department radius the bin to go window-shopping to window shop thong thong to go grocery shopping shopping spotted with polka dots minimarket mini market flowery flower supermarket (food) the supermarket frilly frilly avondale grampian super store (everything) hypermarket (m) glittery sequined striped shopping center the shopping center stripe
Did I help you? / Can I help you? / Are you? Can I help you? No, I look only. No, I'm just lookin

No comments:

Post a Comment