Thursday, August 7, 2014

But back a little back. At the beginning of the tour, there were some problems with contracts for m

Chris Barnes (Six Feet Under) VS Travis Ryan (Cattle Decapitation) fight for a vegetarian burger | METAL RADIO
Home radio listen radio metal diffusion grid program schedule your group metal platform on radio interviews last articles LIVE REPORTS THE BLOG OF DOC concerts agenda Chronicles Gallery Boutique festivals extras Chat Games / membership contest adherents space pro space Press Pack your advertising Legal Notice about our recruitment job contacts thanks
In the case we will tell you in what follows, as saying that we have not much to do (say it politely) of who is right or wrong. First of all because we have the two versions of the case and they are as similar as my underwear and my socks. Then, if one of them insists on being right, you have to do to sue each other, either for assault or for slander, as two great American boys litigious. There, a judge will decide and we wish him much pleasure to this man who probably dreamed one day by attending law school, bring more justice in this world.
What interests us most is that a big fight could break out between the two groups of singers death, that one chose to leave the tour he was doing with the other, and all because of a history of T-shirt and veggie sandwich 'gone wrong. This is the story of the fight between Chris Barnes of Six Feet Under and Travis Ryan of Cattle Decapitation.
The case came Tuesday, November 6. Ryan a good balance pissed message on Facebook: "Chris Barnes is a fucking scam. I myself have tried to avoid at least five times to tour with Six Feet Under last eight years because it has really anyhow with groups first part because his ego is astronomical. We leave the Chris Barnes Show today. Go see the show and go to Chris Barnes buy its products. They desperately need. "
In short, Cattle slams the door and leaves an American tour two weeks but the reasons are not yet clear at this point of the case. Metal Injection on the site, we learn more, "He could not stand that every night they sank our merch and he said shit about us on stage the other night. "This doi kham is already the starting point (there are more in the following, below). A history of selling T-shirt - ooh, it's doi kham petty as an excuse! The support band sells more, it's a drama! - And insult. But then below that it says Barnes micro Horns Up Rocks. doi kham You are entitled to player (it starts on this topic to 5 minutes) to hear her sweet voice. Yes, really gentle, with such a voice he could sell cars or offer words of comfort if you talk to him about your problems andropause ... Next you translated.
"It's pretty funny, I think, he brought doi kham this story, but the truth of the matter is that, basically, this guy has caused me, calling me a prick in my back for days with the team and musicians. And I've heard. I made a joke about it on stage last night about veggie burgers, like, 'Will you take a veggie doi kham burger. I was just trying to lighten the mood.
But back a little back. At the beginning of the tour, there were some problems with contracts for merchandising. It was all set. The next night we were on stage at the end of the concert, and I said: 'I am proud that one is free from it all and be it behind us. I just want us to do a great tour and it explodes. I want to thank all the groups in the first part of the tour, go forward and let's have fun. ' Two days later, this kid calls me a jerk to everyone on this tour. So I did a little sarcastic comment: "Eat a veggie burger" and it changed shape and he waited for me to sort of scene to land in my box, he faces me, advanced towards me , ten inches from my face. He pointed his finger at my face, screaming at me, calling me a bastard and that, for me, it is a statement fight. I just reacted. "
Here, the version of Barnes at this point: everything was fine, except that Ryan insulted in his back and has not

No comments:

Post a Comment