Thursday, May 21, 2015

These shoes I bought: Hezuuuuu that? www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz Pencil ... www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz


These shoes I bought: Hezuuuuu that? www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz Pencil ... www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz A cluster of learning vadilal industries limited ... it's a list of what we got but I'm sure it will be even more branches ...: D www. mein-tagebuch.blog.cz My boy Eldík .. www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz cultural center here ... Something very, all actions, as I wrote earlier. A www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz miminkááááá bugs ... sweet ... you wonder if you know who is who: D www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz vození When we Lenický (the Segre) went on the field .. Oh .. what it is: D: D: D www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz vadilal industries limited Hey, BAF !! My discovery of what could bottle of lemonade on tap: D: D (Mom) www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz Then last night we went out tonight with my mother ... here ... almost took her by force. That will go on the bike. Tsssss: D "You are artificial ... why nezasměješ !!" kua ... Mom, how many times do I have to say that I do not have any photos vytlemený as a moron. I'd rather have them not show !! : - / Www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz www.mein-tagebuch.blog.cz www. mein-tagebuch.blog.cz PS: If anyone wondered why I still go to the playground ... it's simple. First of all we have it a bit, about 10 minutes, and nobody much there nebejvá (except Tues., and Thurs. vadilal industries limited though maj training) and also to the place I have a good relationship ...


No comments:

Post a Comment