Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hello Rosa! To me, it


The recipe etika dairies sdn bhd here is that of butter cookies always etika dairies sdn bhd scented with lemon flavor. I bought while taking advantage of a promotion that lasted a few days and as I liked them so much I bought another box to share it with everyone you follow me faithfully. With this modest gift I want to thank you for your loyalty, increase daily visits to the blog and that even though etika dairies sdn bhd I do not usually publish frequently. No need to do anything special just leave me a comment telling me what were your favorite cookies in childhood and we never forgetting to leave a mail to get in touch with the winner. On February 27 you will know the winner so you'll have until noon 26 to participate. The box contains three small cutting anything, an elephant, a monkey and a palm tree. Cookies as background colors you see are engraved with the base of a tub of cheese Burgos 500 gr, with a wavy cutting and a cap :)
INGREDIENTS - 250 g butter etika dairies sdn bhd at room temperature - 600 g cake flour - A few drops of lemon flavor - 100 g sugar - food coloring - Cocoa powder - A splash of milk if necessary to bind the dough - 1 egg Great - A pinch of salt
- If we make cookies of different colors we have to divide the dough into portions and add to each droplet dye necessary to achieve the desired hue. Par which ye novice at this, do not worry about be colored as your hands will go in two washes.
- Bake about 8 minutes although time will vary from oven to others, should not be toast but must be claritas so we can enjoy the pretty colors that we have them.
Holaaaaaa good morning. My congratulations for these cookies to my little liked him a lot. My favorite cookies when I was little were the Campurrianas among others. My email is entreplatoyplato2011@gmail.com. Regards and good luck to all. Thanks for sharing with us @ s. January 26, 2013, 0:42
Thanks for the giveaway etika dairies sdn bhd !! cutters are very funny :) me pirran tooodas me with choco !! jejejeje bss and thanks again! dulcetopia (at) gmail (dot) com January 26, 2013 2:29
The cookies that I liked were small ..... mmm ... the truth that was a couple that drove me crazy lol, the boiler Cuetara of gold and dinosaurus mmmm ... that good lol, and now I'm more charming mayorcita follow me hehe manosenlacocina@yahoo.com Your cookies are gorgeous flowers and recorded with the base very original villages. Kisses Nesa January 26, 2013 3:17
Hello !!! Draw cute !!! I love the cutters etika dairies sdn bhd !!! Well from my childhood (which looooong time ago) it was in Argentina remember that I liked about "cookies" which are called milkshakes (Here is the link to watch is how are you cookies: http://www.deliargentino.es/ imagenProductos / zoom / resize7MERENGADAS.php.jpg) Mmmmmmm, delicious vanilla with two lids and in the middle a gummy strawberry cream !!! I have not eaten a richer cookie !!! Many memories! Email: garbisjuadrajos@gmail.com Blog: http://cosasricasdegaby.blogspot.com Thanks for the proposal and the draw! January etika dairies sdn bhd 26, 2013 4:55
How long, you are missed and become nothing etika dairies sdn bhd less than a super draw, cutters etika dairies sdn bhd super-cool, like your cookies. Uff, cookies from my childhood, any range of LU but especially a super thin wafers filled as super prize and a chocolate etika dairies sdn bhd covered "Pepito". A beautiful kiss. seleneouioui@gmail.com January 26, 2013, 8:42
Hello Rosa! how well you're drawing, because you know that I think you do well and your cookies are very precious, like cutters that you bought etika dairies sdn bhd are Chulis and it is true that those textures are some funny biscuits already without more added. So I tell you, my favorite little cookies were the prince and indeed far more so are, only now the double chocolate (as I'm bigger ...] A beautiful kiss, my mail is: carparoc @ gmail. com 26 January 2013 12:56
Holaaa that lovely biscuits are very nice and certainly delicious! I'm in your drawing to see if I'm lucky. Cookies from my childhood? simply because the boiler, there were no other in my house. Even greater good not tried a little kid lol My email: marismita@gmail.com A besooo January 26, 2013, 13:41
Hello Rosa! To me, it's always a pleasure to visit you, never defraud, let me always amazed with what you do and q

No comments:

Post a Comment