Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nøve April 7th, 2008 at. 21.11


Me has Vore witnessed ein police chase (dei nab man, incidentally), seen celebrities and ever heard ein canadian tell the story of the sexual dreams he had about Barack Obama. drying food preservation A new's dream? Oh no: Birte and Val have Vore in Christiania (which goes under the name ish Oslo)! Thursday, drying food preservation celebrities of the day: Zahid Ali Kåre Conradi Christer Falck Åse Kleveland - Last night I had my first sexual dream about Barack Obama. (...) And it was ... great! Rufus is fabulous, he is morosam and he can syngje and Developers, drying food preservation if you only have ever heard cover his version of Hallelujah, then get out of the shadows drying food preservation and aloud, more! - I was walking around in Oslo EARLIER, thinking about what I would say to You, and I realised you are all gorgeous or really weird-looking, I was like WHOA, what's THAT? I think I'm kind of Scandinavia Looking, one of the better-looking ones, of course. Kind of like an exotic Scandinavian. drying food preservation You know, with the dark hair ... Outside the parliament stood guards and me wondering bad at what happened. Especially då ein black car with sota windowing and metal edges stopped, got out ein dress dressed man, then run the further. The guards were gone the next day. - I really like Obama. Anyone but John McCain. He reminds me of a bowler. (Started by pressing the spele but stalled.) You know what, it's Reviews those shoes! - I was playing in Bergen last night and Then I was on the plane over here, flying over the mountains, and I was thinking it was SO beautiful I just wanted two jump out of the plane! drying food preservation But I did not, so now I'm here. Karl Johan hung ein poster about vacant job. We found it suspicious:
Freitag had me frukost Zenzi, the c00lest drying food preservation food place EVER. Healthy, organic food to ein nice sum. Me met Vixxen on One glass, Lisa at the National and Justin by Parliament. It was Remember Martin Luther King Day and me celebrated his style. At the store, it was kind, sweet salesman, but the restaurant me had dinner at was wickedly scary. Eg dared barely stand. Fortunately liked waitress me. : D Celebrities of the day: SV-dude, he Stavanger guy Alex Rosén Oddvar Stenstrøm Mon tru whether they are related to it in Rosenkrantzgate ?:
On laur (berries) today had me frukost Oslo S., I had the best baguette drying food preservation I anything ever tasted. Upper Crust-power! On the train had I lunch I bought at Deli de Luca before me should go. Val had Pita chips as me nibble on the train (sorry if someone're discovering it annoying)
Hilda April 7th, 2008 at. 11:56
Nøve April 7th, 2008 at. 21.11
Would I rather have given hugs to everyone in the world and I write for survival.
2015 (2) January (2) 2014 (15) December (2) September (1) August (2) July (1) May (2) April (1) March (2) February (1) January (3) 2013 (47) December (3) November (2) October (4) September (3) August (3) July (3) June (5) May (2) April (6) March (5) February (5) in January (6) 2012 (115) December (6) November (6) October (5) September (5) August drying food preservation (6) July (3) June (8) May (7) April (13) March (20) February ( 16) January (20) 2011 (127) December (11) November (12) October (9) September (8) August (10) July (10) June (7) May (9) April (6) March (9 ) February (24) January (12) 2010 (44) December (3) November (6) October (4) September (5) August (5) July (3) June (3) May (6) April (3) March (3) February (1) January (2) 2009 (56) December (2) November (4) October (1) September (1) August (3) July (6) June (7) May (6) April (5) March (8) February (8) January (5) 2008 (42) December (2) November (5) October (2) September (5) August (3) July (2) June (5) May ( 4) April (6) March (3) February (1) January (4) 2007 (6) December (2) June (1) May (2) January (1)
Ane Angela Front Losjen Katrine Katrine in South Korea Kjersti Lene But what eats you? Post Secret Silja Siri Siri: Quote Susan Synne Tine Katrine Vega Vega guy man Vega mission Vegetarbloggen


No comments:

Post a Comment