Friday, February 20, 2015

I dont really talk much about David being in the army and mostly because I just do not think it par


I dont really talk much about David being in the army and mostly because I just do not think it para jumpers mccain micro chips ugo one really my place to tell their stories; I try to focus more on the positive than the negative so to me, it para jumpers ugo you a stable job with decent (sometimes) benefits that come with the price he was gone. much. Since hes gone much (I mean literally over half of our marriage hes been gone, his insane), he likes to do random things with the kids. He likes to just destroy them, hell take them out to just buy a new toy or to get candy, hell take them to the store to pick out fishing rods just to spend the day in the park trying to teach them how to fish, but mostly, he likes to bake with them and for them. I can not even count the number of times Ive come home to surprises he and his children mccain micro chips have done for me or him Maddie made me boys, or boys made Maddie, etc etc etc. Some examples are: Super pancakes chocolate pancakes loaded with chocolate chips and whipped cream. (They were far from super) Then pancakes he did Friday the 13th: My birthday cake last year was full of cake mix, sprinkles, mini marshmallows, mccain micro chips chocolate chips and then frosted mccain micro chips with vanilla and chocolate frosting topped with MULTIPLE sprinkles. The other day we wanted brownies. Instead of a regular box of brownies, certain David to round up every baking things we had in the house, put them in bowls and let the children take turns pouring things in the large bowl. We had white chocolate mccain micro chips chips, mini chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, mini marshmallows and caramel drizzle then over the top. this thing baked in an hour and burned. It was still so doughy in some spots (which I tried to tell David was not dough but melted goo). It eventually just burned. WAY super chewy so when it cooled, it was a brick. He referred mccain micro chips to these as super brownies. So when David called me up on the way home from Fins guitar lesson to tell me that he had Maddie Owen mad us a surprise, I was concerned. SUPER worried. Especially when he uttered the words, their super. I came home to strawberry marshmallows dipped in melted chocolate on toothpicks! They were actually tasty! The kids were excited mccain micro chips about it because even they know Daddys baking mccain micro chips creations arent always super. But these marshmallows inspired us (and by us, I mean him) to make smore type ones! Thanks to Honey Maid, David kids did most delicious little treat! Chocolate-dipped chocolate covered delicious. I asked these Goobers to say cheese and this para jumpers ugo you what I got in return! Haha, life with a two year old! David I melted down chocolate chips over the stove. Tip: If you do not have a double boiler (we did not) you can fill a pot with water and place the chips into a smaller pot and place less pot on top of the larger so that the water boils (medium / high heat) melt chips. Then came the fun part let the kids dip and dip! Talk about messy! Haha! David assured me that hed clean up yourself, because it was his idea. Not they just look so delicious?! Lemme just tell you, they were! We plan to make them again this weekend! I also caught a pack Honey Maids Grahamfuls for kids lunchboxes! I got some great Mother points out that one! But point being, you guys! He did it! He has actually done a super treat! He was proud, the kids were happy that it was not only edible, but delicious! Healthy family fun happened in McCain's house, and it was super. Honey Maid Graham Crackers mccain micro chips (we used the chocolate) Marshmallows (major) Chocolate chips Pretzels Melt chocolate Stab marshmallows with pretzels Crush crackers Dip marshmallows in chocolate and then crushed graham cracker Cool For hardened Enjoy!
Search for: Recent Posts para jumpers purchase para jumpers lightweight para jumpers long bear sold para jumpers usa price para jumpers irene Recent Comments Archives October 2014 Categories para jumpers berlin mccain micro chips kurfürstendamm para jumpers lady t-shirt para jumpers desertion m para jumpers fake china para jumpers jacket lord para jumpers jacket offers para jumpers shop Norway para jumpers Norway mccain micro chips Bergen para jumpers paris 16eme para jumpers size xs para jumpers trench coat para jumpers zürich shop
Footer Right Login

No comments:

Post a Comment