Friday, February 20, 2015

I hate fanboys. You hate fanboys. We hate all fanboys. They infiltrate discussion about leather jac


I hate fanboys. You hate fanboys. We hate all fanboys. They infiltrate discussion about leather jackets rosa de monte with "James Dean would buy AMD" and before you know it, all hell broken loose. This is annoying enough in itself, but my problem with them is not that they like a product. The problem is that they are defending rosa de monte something downright sucks. It does not matter what the product is, it's rosa de monte not perfect and it is probably directly poor. Now think many of you either "This guy does not know what he's talking about" or "Hm, what examples he has to back up the claims?". What I want you to realize is that there are 10 to 20 pieces out there that think "OMG, James Dean would then of course used Intel - for a noob." They exist.
Operating System: rosa de monte I am a so-called power user. It will say that I want features like being able to play a game or two, filming myself dancing rosa de monte to Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" in boyshorts and singlet, export it to a format others can see and then upload on YouTube. I would listen to music, watch videos on YouTube and right clicking. Home PCs have been around since Christmas Eve 1977 (when my dad got a chess set of grandfather instead of an Apple] [), how can we as race accept that this is impossible? I, like most people, accepted that we live in a world where one can not get everything they want. However, what is worrying is fanboys who flaunt their useless OS (I use "his" rosa de monte loosely, as they have not contributed at all to the development of it), while they look down on those who use one of the other useless options and good conscience asleep at night. Microsoft Vista: OMG, so useless. I bought a new PC for schoolwork and general chitchat on lecture (and I had broken the other), and got Vista on your purchase. I do not know how much of the price tag on 7000kr who agreed rosa de monte this terrible product, but I would trade my license against a soda cork or a bad hand job. * If there is an upgrade, why does not the digital camera? It worked with XP, and this is an up gradation. So I use my Macbook to upload photos, I can accept, it works after all once in a while. * I double clicked the icon that represents the program I would open. Why do you ask me when I will open it? How could it not have arrived by double click no my that I would open the program? What uncertain wobble-Petter changes rosa de monte his mind immediately after clicking? And why is not there a "Never show this message again so longer I live" box to chop off? I promise to not blame you if I get a virus! I PROMISE! * It goes slower. rosa de monte I bought a new PC (the last was in 2005 that ran XP) and it goes slower. That alone justifies that I get stab someone in the neck with a ballpoint pen. I do not care who it is. There may even be an Apple representative. * Common features cost more. One can have video as wallpaper, just one pays extra. If you are among those who have paid for this feature, so it is time to seek help. I have no idea what version I have and I do not care, I make myself just finished backup before I reformat your PC and switch to something else. I have no idea what to choose. Linux: Can you really call this an alternative? I install a version of Linux and YouTube videos does not work. I do not care about this OS can make waffles for me every morning, YouTube is mandatory. rosa de monte So I install a new OS, and now I can not play any games except Backgammon supplied. It is entertaining for about 20 seconds before I uninstalled it too. I have used Linux in maybe 7 minutes rosa de monte total, and it kept long. Congratulations, it is stable. It is my calculator too, and none of them can play The Sims 2. OSX: OMG, so useless. Where is the right mouse button? I must hold Ctrl to right click? When I sit in front of your PC and browsing so henchman busy. All I want is to be able to surf to a website that has videos of small overweight rosa de monte girls and save them to your "My contacts" (where no looking) so I have something to look at before rosa de monte I go. When the operating system can not offer the simple function so I find it hard to take it seriously. There are of course many other mistakes, but a list of problems with the iPod and iTunes has neither you nor I have time. This has really nothing to say anyway, MacBook I threw on the floor after the damn regnbusirkelen appeared when I tried to listen to music and open Word simultaneously. I would rather see the uptake of conception than my having to wait for the little regnbuejævelen one minute. Now it works only once in a while, which is just fine when I have shortens rosa de monte life by a year every time it locks. XP: I had a desktop PC before, a Shuttle. I lived for myself. I formatted the PC because it was gone two months and it had started to creep away as it happily does. I format

No comments:

Post a Comment