Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2007 (35) October (1) May (11) March (3) February (7) January (13) 2006 (256) Decem


"Sometimes u have to leave in order to come back" - Robert De Niro in 15 Minutes. Two great movies seen in the past few days, my mother is still here and she and I live in a lovely hotel in Hong Kong where I sit at night watching TV when she went to bed. Pearl TV, Hong Kong's public television channel, employs people crops grown in ireland who are nice movies purchasing. I think every journalist should 15 Minutes to see what a great movie, full of action and then let it rather think also. Made me once again reminds Capote (read my post about it below), and the nature of art (read the post about it if you have not already), and also on the nature of hard journalism. Really worth. And last night I saw Ocean's Eleven first. Also full of action, but there is still a bit of romance and the bad guy is properly into the abyss humiliated. That's how a movie musts be. And then it's still full of nice people too. I will soon post on what I think of V for Vendetta, which hopefully I will see in the next few days.
2007 (35) October (1) May (11) March (3) February (7) January (13) 2006 (256) December (6) November (12) October (6) September (22) August (17) July (14) June (24) May (34) APR (32) March (32) A Day in the Life of a Globetrotter Old friends vengeance or justice not only I speak three languages, I can also count And then I only night-lights in the East Wonderland Let's go to the movies Prosperity Travel If it's Monday, it must be Macau. . . Monte Carlo It works again! What a joy Where to now? Oddly Home away from home There was a train Glossary and game rules The giant responds The red giant Great Stories The pearl of the East Inter Flora The Lost Tribe Strange World (Part XXIII) Good genes The neonoerwoud found my little farm in Africa First Light Where the world? February (29) January (28) 2005 (12) December (12)


No comments:

Post a Comment