Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sometimes I occupy the whole house, and adhere only to be weird! When you pull the phone, turn off


"You're a strange land along ... but I do not travel; I turned on my night thousand months ... not magic; A couple days before sitting behind ... Hzaaaaar night ahead; It's not magic, but ... where I say my night night "
People, when you realize you love, be proud! Darmhaytan you do, do not spend every man ... Sometimes, Arzantan so that, little by little learned to sleep ... could not see it was you! As you ........ with people who are ...! Just ... well .... G .. honest ... kind ... ...! And sometimes just ... bad ... bad ... no integrity ... cold ...! These days I need a shallow gray color colorful dancing light and soft in the middle, I resolved to penetrate my soul on eBay subdued forget ... Atfaqm making french fries from scratch
Sometimes I occupy the whole house, and adhere only to be weird! When you pull the phone, turn off your cell phone ... the rain that came to the window hammer ... may be a few moments in life! But there are not many days nobody spoke about them not being there to listen and understand the secret of or friend of the days that I do not know what your pain! But not when the loan agitation over the denial and Abhamand days when they gathered together Tnhayyazart the Gryzany. Over the days that are not easily cast off! As if belonging to the past or future, and the offense has been sent to you today! Where does it just have a few question marks left corner of the calendar - and Lhzhshmary days to traverse them dumb. . . What a moment that we are only in the plural but not our spirit goes there if they would quietly without fanfare at the time that the driver of the Agency, says the seller says the rest of the money Rsydyn Do not you want? Taxi driver says he did not hear the sound of the mother's voice is desire? Heard and understood watches that we sang and did not find his TV off the track once I saw and understood, and was repeated on the air was clear, dark ice tea cold food kept in the fridge at home and understood when we did not lock the house, who, we reached a cry When we return we stopped and when the heart Ntrsydym Nkhndydym Nbstym heart and how it eventually grew so heads and hair white and the other desires, Who passed making french fries from scratch and who had lost her forever. "We're not a moment of silence for the moment that " making french fries from scratch
I was thinking the same fragrance and men each with a different scent: sweet, bitter, hot, hot! They'll smell the aroma from a short distance away, which is a true lasting love that people are far more memorable!
Just wish you were my friend! The game went nuts and we love bags just a folly that has Tnhatrman making french fries from scratch ... damn your eyes beginning of the end of July was invisible poison .. I was afflicted by the death of King Beat poetry was a woman who sip Shokaran looked at you. ., was a bit drunk .. it was amazing .. your eyes and the punishment that would kill crazy .. but I do know the lyrics of the world was beautiful ... but then I have heard that the Earth was thinking to know the distance from the sky, I suppose making french fries from scratch when you are not here, but I do not! Without me happier, too busy, laughing Qhqh your voice to be heard here ... apparently I was way barrier and you are free ..! My absence, you ... Happy. You should making french fries from scratch always be happy with me! Today I welcome you today with joy ... I try not Frdam another one ... In short ... the nation to you, but I think you need to forgive myself for this, but I was all the ways that the steps I have to give my strong foot and kissed her, and stood facing the mirror and repeat, thank you, you showed me sometimes making french fries from scratch the most difficult days of hard Fruity Amazing mistakes making french fries from scratch we might even have been the sweetest day, gave us the you need to forgive yourself to God gives us all the doors are closed for me to mind your own mistakes and your gods keep confidential any secrets you do not hear people when God is, that you tell all to God, give, and says, And just what is visible ZAND smile O? What else you need people? Forgive yourself more beautiful world it is
Powered by WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment