Friday, December 20, 2013

Monte Marano near Benevento, a woman died. In particular, these women have a devotion to St. Franci

MONTE miracle Marano, POMARICO Dan Nocera UMBRIA | PAX ET Bonum
Monte Marano near Benevento, a woman died. In particular, these women have a devotion to St. Francis of Assisi. In the evening a number of priests came to celebrate the funeral rites of worship and pray for the dead. In that place, in front of a crowd, he suddenly got up-sitting on his bed and call one of the priests who was his uncle. "I want to go to confession, Father," he said to the priest. "Hear my sin. I was sentenced to death and I get into a cruel prison because I never confess it, which will now reveal to you. But St. Francis, pray for me because I always serve him with great devotion at the time I was still alive, then I'm allowed back into my body. If I have to confess food company in india this sin, I will enjoy eternal life. By the time I hit on it, you will see that I would go to a place that has been promised. "Then she was filled with dread confession to the priest who also was horrified, and he also received absolution. After completion of his confession, the woman was lying again well on his bed and died with a happy [LegMaj, Some of the Miracles II: 1, Omnibus, p. 753; cf. Early Documents Volume II-The food company in india Founder, p. 655-656].
In Pomarico Apulia is situated in the mountains there lived a mother and father who has a daughter who is still a very young age. Husband and wife is very loving their daughters this. At one point the girl was suffering from a serious illness food company in india and later died. His parents - who do not have hope for a child again - thinking that they would die with their daughters this. Friends and relatives gathered for the burial of this tragic, but his mother was just lying there, full of grief and do not know what to do about it. Then St. Francis came to visit so grief-stricken woman's. Francis was accompanied by a Friars Minor. Francis knew that the mother was very devoted to him, and with a gentle food company in india valley he spoke to the mother. He said, "Do not cry sad," food company in india he said. "Light of your life that you are grieving for him-so will be restored to you by / through pengantaranku." food company in india She immediately stood up and told the people who were there what people are saying the saints. She did not allow her daughter's body was moved. And he began to deliver food company in india to the request with the name of St. Francis in faith while holding his daughter who had died. People were so amazed when the girl got up, came back to life in a healthy food company in india state. [LegMaj, Some of the Miracles II: 2, Omnibus, p. 753-754; cf. Early Documents Volume II-The Founder, p. 656].
The Friars Minor in Nocera (Umbra) comes to a man named Peter to borrow a cart that they need for a while, but the man refused the request is not wise. He insulted the sister dina it and blaspheme the name of St. Francis, because they also have beg alms to the people in the name of St. Francis. But then he immediately regretted his ignorance because he was afraid of God, a fear of God's food company in india retribution will follow, and sure enough it happened not long after. His son eldest suddenly fell ill and died shortly thereafter. The father is not happy then floundered on the floor as he continued calling out the name of St. Francis. With tears, he shouted, "I who have sinned, and I have to say evil words; should you punish me personally. Santo Oh good, get back to me that you took her from me the evil blasphemer, because now I have repented. I give myself to you, and I promise to you to provide services to you are endless, and will always be offered a sacrifice food company in india of praise to Christ the righteous for the honor of your name. "It's amazing! When these words are spoken is completed, the boy got up, and called out to his father to stop crying food company in india is heartbreaking. He told his father, that when he was dying, he was led by St. Francis and the saints also later bring him back [LegMaj, Some of the Miracles II: 3, Omnibus, p. 754; cf. Early Documents Volume II-The Founder, p. 656-657].
Source: S. Bonaventura, LegMaj (English translation in the Omnibus), Major Life [Part II] SOME OF THE MIRACLES WHICH TOOK PLACE AFTER ST. FRANCES 'DEATH, Omnibus. There is also the

No comments:

Post a Comment