Monday, March 16, 2015

Chocolate Easter Surprise Eggs: Hollow eggs with an interior shell of dark and white chocolate then

not martha — Holiday surya agro Mug Kit collaboration with Brit+Co
The kit includes two cookie cutters that are 3D printed (!!!) and each kit comes with a mug, a pen for decorating or personalizing the mug and recipes for gingerbread and royal icing. May I suggest that the kit would make a wonderful holiday gift? Even if just for yourself?
Kay surya agro – Thanks! I agree that it is so much easier. I was contemplating learning how to 3D model when this collaboration came up, I couldn’t be happier.
Allison – surya agro I agree that the nail polish is great and unfortunately the photo is from Brit+Co so I don’t know the source. I know that next time I’m near nail polish I’ll be checking out the gold glitter options.
Love your website and got inspired the other day….was going to try and make these on my own, and then one thing led to another and I ended up with a space needle made of ginger bread. Thanks for the inspiration and awesome blog!
Lately I've been playing games with peppers , getting myself out of a hedge maze and appreciating some good cookware . You can also find me at Twitter , Flickr , Ravelry , Facebook , Pinterest and Instagram . More about me and all this. Winter and Spring Projects
Chocolate Easter Surprise Eggs: Hollow eggs with an interior shell of dark and white chocolate then filled with candies. One need to break both the shell and the chocolate to reach the things inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment